Personal Care Services
Everyday personal care is essential to independent living at home, which is why we provide access to personal services such as:
- Personal hygiene and grooming
- Transfer in and out of bed
- Assistance in using continence aids and appliances and managing continence.
We can also help you with all aspects of everyday food shopping and meal preparation.
Whether you need transport to shops, help carrying your shopping bags, or someone to do your shopping for you, we can help.
Our carers can help with everyday food shopping and cooking, including:
- Transport to and from shops
- Help carrying shopping bags.
- Shopping assistance
- Meal preparation
- Help using eating utensils.
- Assistance with special diets for health, religious, cultural or other reasons
- Help with actual feeding if necessary.
As much or as little help as you want at home.
- You may only need help with some aspects of shopping and cooking. For instance, your carer can chop and portion a week’s worth of vegetables into separate airtight bags for you to cook each night.
- Or it might be helpful for a carer to put away your groceries for you after shopping, making sure they are stored in canisters and containers that you can easily access.
Need help with cooking the meals you want?
- You will decide which meals you wish to cook and eat, and our carers will help you. If you have a special diet for health, religious or cultural reasons, we can assist with that also.
We respect your choice.
- We understand that a personal carer needs to be a good fit for you to be comfortable with their service. The relationship you develop with your carer is all important, and so we will support and assist your decision to change carers if you need to.
We have a team of dedicated homecare staff fully trained to support you in your home.
- All our carers have appropriate training in Aged Care, Home Care, Ageing Support of Disability Care, Dementia, Mandatory Care Certificate, NVQ 2, 3 to 4 etc.