How we serve you
If you or your loved one needs high levels of care as you grow older, it can be hard to know what to do. Moving into an aged care home might give you access to more support, but it can be difficult to uproot from your home and live somewhere unfamiliar.
This is where live in care can help. Live in-home care is when a carer stays the night in your home and offers one-to-one support. While they provide active care during the day (e.g., for a period of eight hours), they are also on-hand through the night if you need assistance.
If you aren’t ready to move into an aged care home, live in care allows you to stay at home and remain close to your local community. Your family can have peace of mind knowing you are safe and well cared for, while you enjoy quality of life.
Our Live-In-Care Services
- Life skills
- Community Participation
- Behaviour Support
- Domestic Assistance
- Personal Care
- Complex care
- Disability care
- Dementia care
- Palliative care
- 24 x 7 care
- And more…
The benefits of live in home care are:
- Having a unique care plan that is personalised to your needs, interests and lifestyle;
- Avaoiding being placed in a residential care facility before you are ready;
- A live-in professional caregiver can build relationships with family members.
- Consistency in caregivers so you feel comfortable with the people supporting you.
- A sense of calm from familiar surroundings, especially for those with dementia;
- Ensuring your medical and personal needs are met at night by familiar care workers; reducing the incidence of skin infections and urinary tract infections;
- Minimise risk of falls for those who need assistance with moving around home (e.g. getting out of bed in the morning)