How we serve you
- We provide intensive support services for people with mental illness who require high levels of daily support. 24/7 support will be provided in accordance with each client’s needs.
- People with some cognitive or communication difficulties may find it more challenging to understand their needs, the treatment and the support they require, to manage and support their mental health needs; our supported living services include working with health professionals and the persons circle of support to understand these.
- We complete transition visits to get to know the person and the support they need.
- We select and train staff to have the right skills and any additional training required is sourced.
- Consistency and reliability is essential to people and when there is a higher complexity of need, we ensure that we work as a team with everyone involved in their care, to get the supported living services right for the individual.
Our role is to ensure we support the person to have the best quality of life:
- re-build their identity, self-confidence and skills
- reduce level of anxiety
- enable them to manage their mental health needs.
We use the Recovery Star model which focuses on the following areas in managing mental health:
- Physical health and self-care
- Everyday living skills
- Social networks
- Addictive behaviour
- Identity and self-esteem
- Trust and hope